Earlybird registration for Bennett/Porter’s Connections 2018 Conference ends on April 8. After that, prices go up. Register before then, and, for only $99.00 per person, you’ll have access to a full day of educational content, technology experts, and colleagues that you can exchange ideas with to benefit your business. Here is just some of the content that you can expect to experience when you attend:
Over 40 Sessions; Each an Educational Opportunity
For 30 years, Bennett/Porter has been helping people and companies succeed, and one way we’ve always done that is by helping them be self-reliant with their business technology. While the world of technology has changed dramatically since 1988, our commitment to keeping customers informed about it has remained constant. This year, we continue that tradition by offering you educational sessions in six different tracks:
- Human Resources: From Human Capital Management software to strategies for managing retirement assets, our presenters will offer ideas for fostering your company’s most valuable commodity: people.
- Sage 100: As Sage Software evolves its approach to providing its flagship product, the software naturally changes with it. We’ll preview what you can anticipate in the coming months and prepare you with some skills for using this popular accounting package.
- Acumatica: Are you outgrowing your current Enterprise Resource Planning software? If so – or if you’ve already made the jump to Acumatica’s cloud-based suite – we’ll demonstrate the power this flexible system has to help you grow your business.
- T. and Cloud Technology: Are you getting the most out of your software and devices? What should you be thinking about at the intersection of technology and business? Let our I.T. team share their insights and know-how in this fast-changing realm.
- General Business: In the dynamic world of business, there is always something new to learn. To that end, we’ve assembled a variety of presenters to discuss engaging ideas. Join them for topics including cyber liability, project leadership, and successful business transformation.
- QuickBooks: When it comes to accounting, many companies just need the basics to be as convenient as possible, and that often means QuickBooks. If that’s you, come see how powerful Intuit’s popular software package can be when used to its potential.
Register for Connections 2018 today to secure your spot at the earlybird price.
And if you’ll be visiting us from out of town, we have Embassy Suites Hotel rooms available at special rates for you to book, while supplies last. We look forward to seeing you on May 9!