Everybody needs a short break in their day. So grab your cup of coffee, tea, or water, and let’s play a game! See how much you know about current HR trends. Which of the following multiple choice questions can you get correct:
- _____ of HR professionals say it’s very important to integrate time and attendance with payroll.
- _____ of U.S. businesses identified labor/employment as the area in which they faced the most pending litigation in 2016.
- _____ of HR and payroll professionals say more time is needed to create and communicate a new internal policy to employees.
- _____ of respondents say that the top reason businesses use/plan to use cloud solutions is cost effectiveness.
- _____ of business respondents say that the 2nd top reason they use/plan to use cloud solutions is ease and speed of deployment.
Get the answers by downloading this free white paper!
Real Risks, Sensible Solutions:
Managing Regulatory Compliance with Automated Workforce Solutions
No organization is too small or too big to be able to offer its employees easy access to Human Resources services anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Moreover, every organization should have automated tools to help track, report, and stay compliant on regulations such as FLSA, FMLA, ACA, OSHA, and more.
If you're considering a Human Capital Management (HCM) system, join us on May 9 to get additional information on the fully-integrated, modular, People Savvy HCM solution. At our Connections 2018 conference, we'll demonstrate the software, provide literature, and answer any questions you may have about how an HCM system can help your business meet its challenges.