Do you know which Bennett/Porter Consultant wanted to be a teacher when they grew up? Can you guess who would sing what song when dominating on Karaoke night?
When you work with Bennett/Porter & Associates, you know you are working with the same team of technicians and consultants every time. In many cases, the consultant you talk with for support is one of the consultants who helped implement your software or hardware in the first place, maybe 10 or 15 or even 20 years ago.
Our team of consultants knows you and your company - In our ‘Meet the Posse’ series, you’ll learn a little more about our team members and put faces to names. Read on for a chance to get to know us.
- Name: Elisa Lockhart
- Title: Bookkeeper/Administrator
- Team: Administrative
- Specialties: Software Maintenance Renewals & Marketing
- Time with B/P: 20 Months
- A typical day in the life at Bennett/Porter: A good day starts with an easy drive and an enthusiastic greeting from Ruger & Ellie. Some mornings I might even throw a ball outside before fixing my coffee and getting to the day. After checking for any urgent emails, and placing any software orders for the week, I'll follow up with clients with upcoming renewals. Switching hats for a bit, I'll look at our online marketing performance and upcoming blog or social posts that need writing or scheduling, or follow up with our editorial team on an upcoming campaign. When the weather is nice, I'll take lunch walking around the neighborhood or taking the dogs to a park. During the summer if we cook out, I help prep food for the grill. Once and a while I’ll help mediate a billing dispute and on even rarer occasions I might reach out to a client about a past due invoice.
- How do you take your coffee? Tall, strong, & creamy.
- What is your favorite season here in the Northwest? Late Summer, Early Fall. The sun is still out but there’s briskness to the air and the leaves are starting to change.
- Where are you originally from? Gainesville, Florida (Go Gators?)
- Where is your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere on the Oregon Coast
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Astronaut, Paleontologist, or Writer
- Who would you choose to play your life story in a move? Christina Hendricks or Rebel Wilson
- If you had a warning label, what would it say? Contains Volatile Ingredients