If you are filing your quarterly tax returns through Aatrix, the State of Oregon has a new requirement that a company’s BIN number has to be verified by a previous quarter’s taxes. The requirement can be fulfilled by doing the following:
- Go to //efile.aatrix.com/
- Click login at the top of the screen
- Enter your file username and password
- Click on the Companies tab at the left side of the screen
- Once the company details load, scroll to the bottom of the screen to Additional Agency Requirements
- Click on the link for OR_OQ_REG
- Enter your State of Oregon BIN Number
- Enter 06/30/19 for the Period End Date
- Enter your Unemployment Wages from your Second Quarter (June 30th) OQ Form (field A1 on the form)
- Enter your Withholding Wages from your Second Quarter (June 30th) OQ Form (field B1 on the form)
- Click the Save Changes button
If you have already filed your taxes and received a rejection notice from Aatrix due to the new OR Payroll Reporting System, you’ll have to complete the above steps and re-file (you won’t be charged by Aatrix again). During the e-filing process, select the option to replace your existing filing (the one that was rejected) if/when prompted. You’ll receive another AFID once the filing is completed.
If you haven’t already filed your Oregon state quarterly taxes, you’ll need to complete steps 1 through 11 before filing, so you don’t get the rejection notice.
As always, if you have questions about the steps above, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll walk you through the process.