How does your business technology stack up to your competitor’s? Are their systems integrated? Do they use systems with modern order entry techniques (online)? Can they promise and meet delivery dates? Do you know how much you should be spending on technology compared to your competition?
It’s not always easy to justify technology spending when you’re trying to run a small or midsized business (SMB) on a tight budget. But in a recent survey, SMB Group found that when growing companies make good technology a priority, they’re rewarded with significantly better business outcomes.
Of 700 SMBs recently studied, almost 30% of those companies employ a “progressive” technology strategy. These companies are:
- Investing 29% more in technology than their peers
- More likely to use cloud computing
- 55% more likely to have fully integrated business applications
If your company has been holding off from a more progressive technology strategy, you need to plan for replacing disparate systems and spreadsheets with modern solutions in order to reach your business potential. Read this report to learn how progressive SMBs:
- Earn business dividends from technology
- Use the Cloud to help achieve business goals
- Make integration a priority
- Work smarter with analytics
- Move ahead with mobile solutions
Download the full report, “The Business-Technology Performance Connection for SMBs,” to see how businesses that combine cloud, mobile, integration, and analytics technologies improve their business outcomes and ability to compete.