Anybody responsible for HR needs a little help now and then. Sometimes what's needed is just an update on a new labor law or filing deadlines. Sometimes a convenient HR calculator (e.g. Cost Per Hire, Employee Turnover, Absenteeism) would be useful. At other times, bigger questions with potentially bigger consequences arise. How great would it be if you could turn to one source for the information you need?How confident are you in your answers to these questions:
- A manager we hired is not performing to our expectations, and we’d like to move them to a non-management role and reduce their pay. Is this allowed?
- Do we need to pay employees for voluntary, fun events where no work is performed?
- If an employee comes to work sick, can we legally send them home?
- We have a lot of remote employees working all over the country. How do we comply with labor poster requirements in these cases?
Which of these documents would be helpful to you:
- New Employee Orientation Checklist
- Disciplinary Action Notice
- Employee Records Filing Checklist
- Checklist for Conducting a Smooth Termination Meeting
- Handbook Implementation Checklist
We can help! People Savvy HCM Essentials delivers answers to questions like those above right to your inbox, and it has a library of useful resources for you to access as needed. Let us show you how all this works by attending our free webinar, during which we will introduce you to People Savvy HCM Essentials.
Webinar Topic: People Savvy HCM Essentials
Presenter: James Engberg, HCM Lead Strategist for Bennett/Porter & Associates
Webinar Date: Tuesday, April 23rd at 11:00am PDT
Webinar Length: 45 minutes
People Savvy HCM Essentials is a must-have, affordable tool that nobody with HR responsibilities should be without. Please join us for this free demonstration webinar to learn more.