Do you know which Bennett/Porter Consultant wanted to be a teacher when they grew up? Can you guess who would sing what song when dominating on Karaoke night?
When you work with Bennett/Porter & Associates, you know you are working with the same team of technicians and consultants every time. In many cases, the consultant you talk with for support is one of the consultants who helped implement your software or hardware in the first place, maybe 10 or 15 or even 20 years ago.
Our team of consultants knows you and your company - In our ‘Meet the Posse’ series, you’ll learn a little more about our team members and put faces to names. Read on for a chance to get to know us.
- Name: Donna Sue LaPage Bennett Geistwhite
- Title: The Person Where The Buck Stops (or “Head of all Teams, Master of None”)
- Team: All Teams
- Specialties: Payroll Guru
- Time with B/P: Since Inception
- A typical day in the life at Bennett/Porter: Ha! There isn’t a “typical day”! That’s what makes it so fun!
- What is the oddest question you’ve ever been asked on a support case? How to put the profit back into the Financial Statements.
- How did you get your start in this line of work? I wanted to control my own destiny, set my own hours, and have more free time
- What hobbies do you enjoy outside of the office? Gardening, knitting, travel, reading and Hallmark movies
- Where is your favorite vacation spot? So far: The Keni Peninsula in Alaska
- Who is your hero? My mother, who became a single Mom when I was 7 and my brother was 9
- If you were a superhero, what would your super power be? Invisibility, so I could find out what people were REALLY saying